- Coaching the team and organization to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Coaching the team to get self-organized.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating to getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and streamlining information.
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using servant leadership skills whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement – Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective.
What are we Looking For?
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I).
- 5+ years’ experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Worked in the SAFe environment on three or more Program Increments (PIs) and be aware of how their SAFe team is structured.
- Capability to apply SAFe framework.
- Support the team rules – These may include the rules of Scrum, Built-In Quality practices from Extreme Programming (XP), Work in Process (WIP) limits from Kanban, and any other process rules the team has agreed.
- Worked with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with some of commonly used tools – Azure DevOps, Confluence, MS Teams, SharePoint.
- Follow the Scrum values – commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage.
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification as an added advantage.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban, XP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Previous experience as a team lead.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Work Type: Hybrid
Sorry! This job has expired.