As a member of the Data Transformation – Data Automation team, you contribute to all aspects of designing, developing, troubleshooting and operational support of our Cloud Infrastructure. Data Automation team is building cloud native ML powered products and capabilities that are transforming the way we are collecting the essential intelligence for our clients.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a global company and build solutions at enterprise scale.
- Contribute to solving high complexity, high impact problems.
- Support cloud native products leveraging best in class technologies.
- Contribute to all aspects of designing, developing, troubleshooting and operational support of our Cloud Infrastructure.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Optimize Cloud Costing and analyze Capacity Planning.
- Liaise with vendors and other technical teams for problem resolution.
- Responsible for recommending cloud security requirements, engineering, design, and subsequent implementation, ensuring minimum disruption and impact to the business.
- Creating, deploying, analyzing, and refactoring our infrastructure securely through infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Leverage and develop automated techniques for continuously identifying cloud infrastructure and workload risks.
- Create/update Architecture diagrams based on solution designs or reviews.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or in equivalent discipline is required.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience managing platform and/or infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in DevOps and container platform infrastructure in AWS (EKS, ECS, Fargate).
- Hands-on knowledge or experience of AWS services (e.g. EC2, ELB, RDS, EFS, EBS, Route53, VPC, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, S3). Certifications is a plus.
- Strong experience on application deployment and monitoring. Experience with Datadog or similar observability tools is preferable.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably Terraform (YAML and/or JSON).
- Proficient with modern DevOps tools including Azure DevOps (VSTS) and/or Git/GitHub based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with coding/scripting, preferably in Python, Bash, PowerShell language.
- Hands-on experience managing and administering Linux/Unix and Windows based systems.
- Experience with AWS Serverless application architectures, (e.g. Lambda, Kinesis, API Gateway, SQS, SNS).
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL database concepts.
- Experience with ITIL service/change management processes.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Detail-oriented and a good team player.
- Willing to learn new technologies and acquire new skills.