The Impact: As part of the Integration Management Technical PMO team, this role supports the oversight of post merger consolidation and new product / offering development. This role focuses on measuring success KPIs, tracking delivery execution progress and communicating effectively with relevant stakeholder to address blockers/hurdles to ensure project execution stays on track.
This initiative is cross-matrixed, cross-organizational involving stakeholders across different business units coming together for business and technology execution. In this role, you oversee related work streams to ensure goals, output and execution aligns with initiative objectives, KPIs and delivery deadlines.
- Plan and monitor work streams from initiation through completion.
- Work with PMO and project team members to ensure timely and accurate status updates and overall workstream / project health (budget, timeline, scope and resource) across Agile and portfolio management tools.
- Work with finance to ensure accurate and timely tracking of actuals vs. Budget to ensure ongoing budget health and optimum utilization.
- Maintain hiring metrics for resource onboarding and lead times to enable teams to start activities on time.
- Assist with the coordination of onboarding within hiring manager, desktop services.
- Develop and execute communication, engagement and awareness campaigns related to projects/programs.
- Maintain dashboards and monitor / address indicators of risk with Program Management team. Monitor and report on project progress to ensure all remain on track.
- 5 years or more of experience and proven success in project management within a corporate environment with proven success leading projects or programs.
- Collaborative work style with ability to adapt to change, solicit input, influence, and support decision-making.
- Strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement.
- Excellent listener; seeks broad input and feedback; employs frequent and effective follow-up.
- Strong facilitation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities; ability to have multiple projects in flight at once, in various stages.
- Experience working cross-culturally with varied colleagues in a global environment.
- Experience working with senior partners to develop and communicate at a strategic and tactical level.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solid track record developing and using metrics.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting culture change and business transformation.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Advanced Excel and Smartsheet experience a plus.
- Experience developing dashboards using Tableau is a plus.