- Design and develop automation/performance solutions that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harnesses.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams.
- Work in the agile environment and adhere to all QA best practices.
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria.
- Active cooperation/collaboration with the global teams at various geographic locations.
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, and Database testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment.
- Involve in requirements review and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test automation/performance strategy and ensuring best practices.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions.
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery.
- Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues (along with the development team).
- May require after hours/weekend work for production implementations.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using Selenium/Java across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers) and root cause analysis.
- Proficient with Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports.
- Experience in refactoring and extending test automation/performance frameworks and suites as necessary using SELENIUM with JAVA.
- Experience of working with REST services using REST ASSURED.
- Understanding of SOA architecture is a plus.
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT, TFS and SVN is a plus.
- Should be able to create SQL queries that can parse and validate business rules/calculations across tables to ensure the maximum possible data coverage.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Hyderabad
Work Type: Hybrid